Thursday, September 13, 2012

Swatch: Fantasy Makers Once Upon A Time

Today I am going to show a polish that is now one of my faves!! It is The Fantasy Makers by wet n wild in Once Upon A Time.  I will admit, I usually do not get excited for Halloween, but once seeing this post by Nouveau Cheap (this blog is a MUST read for anyone who loves drug store makeup!!) I instantly fell in love with this polish.  So of course when I found it this week at my local CVS it was an instant buy.

This is a black jelly base with fine and hex red glitter.  What I love about this color combo is that not only is it perfect for Halloween, but it can really get a lot of wear.  The only downside to this polish is also why I love it: the glitter.  As we all know, glitter polishes can be a total pain to remove, and this one is no exception.  But it is totally worth it! Especially considering the $1.99 price point

These swatches are with four coats.  I could have done three, but I just wanted more glitter! This would also look great with one or two coats over a black creme.  

Without flash:

But this polish really rocks with a few layers of top coat.  It really brings out the glitter.

Without flash: 
With flash: 


No comments:

Post a Comment