Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Review: e.l.f Tinted Moisturizer

Today I bring you one of my favorite products: e.l.f Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 20. I tried to take pictures on my face, but they just didn't come out, so instead I used my hand. 

First, the package. It is just under an once, and for $3 its not a bad price at all.  I was able to use this every day for 6 months so was very impressed by how long it lasted.  Please note that this picture was taken just before I ran out, so please don't worry about how little product you see, the tube is full when brand new. 
Right out of the tube it has the consistency of a basic foundation, you can really see the pigmentation and it doesn't run. 
It blends in really easily, this is after a few rubs with my fingers
Here it is worked in, it evens out color well and covers blemishes pretty well.  Notice the mark on my hand (I'm REALLY accident prone.  That was from when the bathroom mirror bit me) I did not fully cover that part of my hand, and it covers pretty well. 

Initial Thoughts: Very little is needed to cover the entire face, feel like I get a lot of use out of a small amount of product.  It is very light feeling, but still evens out skin tone and hides small blemishes.  It doesn't fully cover large blemishes, but this is to be expected with a tinted moisturizer. It does not make my skin break out or add any oil to my already super oily skin. 

Overall Thoughts: I would buy this again in a heartbeat.  I was SO excited when I found this at my local Target.  I was able to use this tube for a little more than 6 months with daily use.  For $3 this product goes a long way.  I see it more as a light foundation than a tinted moisturizer, which I was very happy with.  Topped with a bit of powder this makes a perfect every day foundation. This is a product I always have on hand now. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment