Saturday, July 7, 2012

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Gunmetal with LaROSA Crackle in Hot Purpl

Today is a manicure I did for a friends wedding this week.  My dress was grey with purple peacock feather print soooo of course I had to do a mani to match! The crackle was a happy accident, I have been falling out of love with crackle lately, but chose it because the color matched the dress perfect.  After this, I am back in love with crackle! 

Did my base coat in Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Gunmetal then did a coat of crackle on top.  As with most crackles I have tried, without a top coat it is rather dull.  

With flash: 
Without flash:
Add a topcoat and the shimmer in the crackle really comes out. I am in LOVE with this combo.  Be warned, much more crackle to come after this! 

With flash:
Without flash:

No comments:

Post a Comment