Friday, July 27, 2012

Review: TRESemme Breakage Defense Shampoo and Conditioner

I LOVE samples! I get teased by the boyfriend, but they do come in handy! They are a great way to try out things, especially if you have hair like me: thin, oily, with a sensitive scalp. I have tried many the dud shampoo so it is really fun trying out new ones to try to find a gem.  And if I can do it for free even better! 

Today I am going to share my thoughts on TRESemme Breakage Defense shampoo and conditioner.  These are 0.33 ounce samples, so I am able to get 3 good uses out of them.  


Overall thoughts: This one has potential! My hair was soft and not oily by the end of the day.  I can't really tell if it helped with breakage as I only used it for three days.  I didn't notice anything amazing, but it met my two biggest criteria: it didn't leave my hair oily and it didn't dry out my hair and make it seem more damaged.  

I know three days isn't very long to get an idea for a product, but I figure as I am having fun going through all the samples I have stocked up, might as well share the journey with you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment