Sunday, July 22, 2012

Review: TRESemme Split Remedy Shampoo and Conditioner

One plus side to being between dye jobs is that I can try out all my shampoo samples! (and the fact that this whole ombre hair color thing is in means my laziness makes me look *gasp* trendy!) 

Now lets start with my split ends. My split ends have split ends.  My hair is barely past my shoulders, and it is hard for me to get my fingers through my hair without getting tangled.  So when I see a product that claims it can reduce 80% of my split ends in just 3 uses, I was excited to get this sample! 
First Impression: Nice basic shampoo, good lather and rinses clean.  The conditioner isn't too thin and makes my hair feel very soft. 

After Day Three: I. Am. Shocked.  It actually works!!! My hair is much smoother and doesn't have a "poof" at the ends where the damage is.  I can run my fingers through my hair with no problems.  I still have split ends, but not nearly as many.  

Overall:  I had two 1oz samples and was able to last a little over two weeks.  I am beyond impressed by this shampoo.  My split ends are much less noticeable and my hair is silky smooth.  The fact this is an easily found drugstore brand that is frequently on sale sweetens this deal.  

No comments:

Post a Comment