Sunday, July 29, 2012

Review: TRESemme Naturals Shampoo and Conditioner

Yay me and my samples! Sometimes three days with a shampoo isn't long enough to get a good idea, or in this case, it was three days too long! Me and this shampoo did not get along at all! 


Overall thoughts: This shampoo was a total dud for me.  I had to use more product than I'm used to just to make my hair feel clean.  By the end of the day my thin oily hair was so oily I had to pull it back.  I also noticed less shine in my hair.  The conditioner seemed pretty basic, left the ends of my hair moisturized.  Overall, this was just not a good match for my thin oily hair.  I'm glad I got this sample because this shampoo was on my list to try, very glad I didn't buy the full size product.  

No comments:

Post a Comment