Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Wimpy Girl "Zombie" Nails

So tomorrow is Halloween and my team at work decided the team costumes would be zombies.  This is what happens when the team wimp is out sick for one day. lol. Totally was not at that meeting. And when I say wimp I mean WIMP.  There is only one haunted house that hasn't scared me half to death...the Haunted Mansion...at Disneyland.  You know, the haunted house geared toward 5 year olds.  Yup.  That's how brave I am. 

So, when the uber wimp does "zombie" nails that means messy and shades of grey.  I have glanced at some epic gruesome zombie manis online.  I say glanced because...well I'm too wimpy to really look at them...

I did a base coat in Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Eel Skin then did a layer of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Grey Area and used plastic wrap to pull up some of the wet polish.  The result was messy and grey and I'm quite happy with it.  

So now the pics of my wimpy girly girl zombie mani

Without flash: 

With flash: 

No comments:

Post a Comment