Monday, October 15, 2012

Swatch: wet n wild megalast Wet Cement

I held out all of 4 hours after buying a polish to wearing it! Not bad! lol. I find it funny that within a week I went from not owning one wet n wild megalast polish to owning 6.  These polishes have "ManiCurve Pro Brush" which is a flat wide brush, similar to Sally Hansen Instadri.  At first I was dreading this, but once I got the hang of it, I actually really like the brush.  It is easy to control how much polish you have on the brush and I had minimal clean up.  

Think one reason why I haven't bought any of these before is the colors didn't really stand out to me.  But the B1G1 free sale at CVS tempted me to buy some and I have to say this color is better on the nail than in the bottle.  Many of the colors seem classic to me.  

Oh and the bottle itself, LOVE it! It seems more expensive than a $1.99 polish.  wet n wild keeps impressing me! 

Finally...swatches!

Without flash (shows the true color): 

With flash: 

No comments:

Post a Comment