Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Review: Simply U Color Shine Shampoo and Conditioner

Time for another sample! Received this sample for Simply U Color Shine shampoo and conditioner from Walmart.  


Overall Thoughts: This could be summed up as just a shampoo and conditioner.  There is really nothing outstanding about either product that stands out to me.  I had to use almost twice the amount of product that I usually use, and even then my hair did not feel that clean.  The conditioner didn't leave my hair feeling silky at all, it was almost like I did not use any at all.  The worst part was this one really irritated my scalp.  For a color care shampoo/conditioner, I was shocked at how much it irritated my scalp.  Usually sulfate free shampoos are more gentle, but this one seemed to zap all moisture from my scalp.  This shampoo might work for "normal" hair, but for my super oily really fine hair and sensitive scalp, it was a fail. 

No comments:

Post a Comment