Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Swatch: Sinful Colors in Mint Apple

This product was purchased with my own funds

In an attempt to be springy I went for this awesome mint green today.  Only downside is now I REALLY want a shamrock shake! mmmm mint.  Minty milkshake...mmmmmmmm. want. now...

Moving on! 

Please forgive the icky cuticles and bubbles, I really do need to start doing my nails earlier in the evening when I have a better chance of staying awake long enough to do a good job! This color is awesome.  It is a mint green creme with shimmer.  As with many of Sinful's shimmery cremes, this dries to an almost suede finish.  I prefer a shiny nail, so after this pic I topped it with a top coat. 


And I still really want that shake...
 
This product was purchased with my own funds

No comments:

Post a Comment