Friday, March 22, 2013

Review: Scentsations Mango Mandarin Body Lotion

So one of my besties felt she had too many lotions (is this possible???) so I was a super good friend and offered to take this one off her hands =P Apparently you can get this brand at Kohl's.



Initial Thoughts: OMG THIS SMELLS SO GOOD. It smells super yummy and sweet.  This reminds me of orange sherbert and I love it.  It absorbs pretty quickly and the scent lingers for a bit, but not so long you can't follow up with a perfume and clash. 

Overall Thoughts: I really like this lotion! It smells super yummy and moisturizes well.  It is a lighter lotion, some days my elbows (the driest part of my body) get a bit dry by the end of the day, but the rest of my body feels moisturized all day.  This would be a perfect summer lotion as it feels light and the yummy scent screams summer to me. 

::NOTE:: This product was given to me as a gift by a friend with no affiliation with the company that produces it.  I have provided my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment