Thursday, March 7, 2013

NOTD: Green Ocean!

So I went to 4 Walgreens yesterday. I think we all know why. (all on the same major road...all on the same side of the street. The random things I discover while searching for polish!) I was getting really bummed and at the last one on my way home...I saw it. Two bottles of Green Ocean! (I may have done a happy dance in the aisle.  I may have also looked kinda crazed as I rushed up to the display and grabbed em)

The pretties in my hands!


So of course I had to do my nails last night. I also picked up Sinful Colors Calypso which is a gorg deep dark teal. PERFECT as undies for Green Ocean!

Only bad part about this polish is....it is impossible to take good pictures of! This is the best I could come up with at home. Which is pitiful as it is MUCH more shimmery in real life and I keep looking at my nails. (So much so the boyfriend may be questioning my sanity....)


Tried again at work with my lovely lack of lighting at my desk and oddly you can see more! Oh well, lets not question logic when we can look at pretty nail polish.


So yes, Green Ocean does exist. I was starting to wonder. These two bottles took me two years to find! So don't give up hope! 

No comments:

Post a Comment