Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Quick Review: Clinique Moisture Surge Intense

This sample was received from the brand. Please see end of post for full disclosure.

Oh how I love Clinique samples.  They are always such a nice size! This one even came in a glass pot!


Initial Thoughts: This is a very rich moisturizer.  I cannot wear this during the day under makeup as my skin is too oily.  But as a night creme this works great for me.  It does not make me break out and my skin is very soft the next morning.  The only thing I don't like is the container.  I am never a fan of jars as I hate dealing with getting product out if my nails are longer than nubbins.  If this came in a tube I would consider this as a night creme, but because of the container I will not purchase this one.   
 The sample of this product was sent directly by the brand.  This is my honest review and not influenced by receipt of the sample.

No comments:

Post a Comment