Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Review: Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes

So I have yet to hop on the facial wipes trend.  I guess I'm weird and like using my hands and cleanser to wash my face.  Ok, and the fact that it reminds me of my days in Jr. High when I used baby wipes to wash away my forbidden makeup before I got home lol. (ugh my Jr. High makeup....something I wish I could blot from history...lol) I got this travel pack of Simple facial wipes I figure I would give it a try since I like the Simple cleanser so much (review soon!)





Initial Thoughts: The wipe is a pretty good size (please note I have tiny child sized hands =P ) It was soft to the touch and had a good amount of product on it, but not so much it was dripping.  It took off all of my makeup, including liquid liner and mascara and did not leave my skin dry.  I had to resist washing my face after using as it felt like I still had something on my face. 

Overall Thoughts: Did a great job of removing makeup, but I after a few days I started breaking out.  For oily skin like me, following with your regular cleanser would probably help.  I don't think I will be repurchasing these as I don't want to add an additional step to my daily routine.  These would come in handy for those days when you are just too tired to wash your face (I hope I'm not the only one who has days like that!) or to help remove heavy makeup before regular cleansing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment