Sunday, January 13, 2013

Review: Simple Refreshing Facial Wash Gel

A while ago I had a coupon for $2 off any Simple facial product at CVS.  The travel size face wash is $1.99 so tada! I got face wash just for the price of tax =) I had been wanting to try this for a while, and for a whopping 9 cents, why not!


More of the side so you can see the ingredients. 

Initial Thoughts: The first time I used this I used way too much.  You really only need a large pea sized amount to wash your whole face.  It does a good job taking off most makeup, it has a bit of trouble with waterproof mascara, but this is to be expected.  It did not dry out my face at all and left it feeling clean.

Overall Thoughts: This tiny little bottle lasted me almost 2 months.  2 months! I love a product I can get a lot of use out of.  I have not broken out from this cleanser and it leaves my skin feeling smooth and clean.  I do not get that tight feeling some cleansers can leave behind.  I use it to wash off my makeup, and even with a bit of extra washing around my eyes to wash away mascara, the skin around my eyes is not irritated at all.  If any mascara is left behind, it is softened and wipes away with my washcloth.  I really like this cleaner and it is one I would purchase again.

No comments:

Post a Comment