Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Quick Review: Origins High Potency Night-A-Mins

Another quick review! Today is Origins High Potency Night-A-Mins Mineral-enriched Renewal Cream.  First, I love the name! I think its adorable.



Initial Thoughts:  Smells amazing! Citrus! Totally in love with the scent.  This is a very thick cream that takes a few minutes to absorb into the skin.  I put it on about an hour before I went to bed, and it left my skin a bit oily.  Then again, I have super oily skin and this product is designed for normal-dry skin so this was expected.  In the morning my skin was super soft. Another awesome benefit was I didn't wash my hand after applying and my hands were soooo soft in the morning! I think this would be an awesome cream for dry skin, but it was a bit too heavy for me.  Totally bums me out since it smells so good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment