Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Quick Review: The Body Shop Spa Wisdom Africa Shea Butter & Sesame Oil Body Balm

So one of my New Years Resolutions is to actually use all the samples I have collected.  This means lots of quick reviews coming up! And it means I get a drawer back in my bathroom lol

This is a sample of The Body Shop Spa Wisdom Africa Shea Butter & Sesame Oil Body Balm.




From The Body Shop website: 

BEST IF YOU WANT TO: Nourish and protect your skin from dryness with a rich, comforting and intensely moisturizing balm that will leave it feeling soft, velvety smooth and scented with our traditional Spa Wisdom™ Africa fragrance.
BEST FOR: all skin types, particularly those with very dry skin.
How it works:
  • Community Trade cocoa butter and shea butter from Ghana and sesame oil from Nicaragua moisturizes and softens the skin.
  • Community Trade honey from an organic source moisturizes the skin.
  • Ximenia, an oil extracted from the ximenia tree native to Africa helps soften the skin.
Quick Thoughts:  LOVE this lotion! I put it on first thing out of my morning shower and the next morning my skin was still soft and moisturized.  It absorbed quickly and did not make me feel greasy at all.  The scent is very mild, perfect if you do not want something to interfere with you regular perfume.  This is something I would look into purchasing if I found it on sale, $24 for a lotion is a bit much for me, but if it was in stock for the $10 the website says its on sale for, I would snatch it up! 

(my bank account is glad its sold out lol) 

No comments:

Post a Comment