Monday, December 31, 2012

Manicure Monday #2!

Here is a mani I love! I cannot get over how much I love these two polishes together.  I have already made nail polish jewelry with this combo I love it so much. I just haven't worn it on my fingers yet. I started with three coats of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Grey Area, which is still one of my favorite polishes EVER.  I then topped it off with one coat of wet n wild Wild Shine in Sparkled.  The glitter payoff in this polish is awesome.  This is just one thin coat and my whole nail sparkles!

The only downside is as with most glitters, it just does not photograph well!

Here is a pic in natural light, you can't really see the glitter well in this one.


Here is one under the light in my living room.  you can see the glitter better in this one.  Love!

3 comments:

  1. That pink is my all-time favorite. You can get it solid pink glitter in 3 coats. *.*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. o0o00o totally have to try it solid! PINK GLITTER!!!!!

      Delete
    2. I'm afraid there will be no going back after you try it. You have been warned.

      Delete