Monday, December 31, 2012

Manicure Monday

Here is my first mani of the day.  Honestly, didn't like it one bit so my second mani of the day is soon to follow.  I wanted to have something sparkle for the new year, so I wanted to top off with NYX Hieroglyphics.  I didn't want to do basic black so I did two coats of wet n wild megalast in Disturbia.  I then did one coat of Hieroglyphics and was not impressed.  The clear base was super thick and did not deliver much glitter.  I was expecting a much more dense glitter.  What bummed me the most is this polish just would not dry.  Three hours later and it was still easy to dent, and even the next morning wasn't has hard as it should be.  Sooo off it went! I'm much happier with my second mani of the day, post coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment