Monday, August 6, 2012

Manicure Monday

Ok, so I will be the first to admit this isn't one of my favorite attempts ever. For this I started with two coats of Sinful Colors What's Your Name which is a black creme with subtle blue glitter.  I then did a coat of e.l.f. Matte Finisher to give the whole nail a matter finish.  I then did the tips in Sally Hansen Insta-Dri top coat to contrast with the matte body of the nail. I tried to use tape, but it pulled up the matte topcoat (you can see on my pinky) so I freehanded the tips. 

I am just not a fan of matte nails, don't know why, but they just don't do anything on me.  I have seen others with matte nails and they look great, maybe its the polish they use? I'm just glad I was able to get a very affordable matte top coat to play around with.  (I got it before e.l.f. raised the price of their polish to a whole two dollars lol I got it for a buck!) 

Lets see how long I can stand looking at this mani before I move on lol

Without flash: 

With flash: 

No comments:

Post a Comment