Friday, August 3, 2012

Review: head & shoulders itchy scalp care shampoo and conditioner

Today we are looking at a shampoo I was so excited for, but was bummed by the result.  Today is head&shoulder itchy scalp care shampoo and conditioner.  I have a very dry and itchy scalp so when I got this sample I was so excited! Sadly...it did not get along with me at all

Overall Thoughts: This shampoo had a nice lather to it, but when washing my hair my hair felt like straw.  This was the first time I have used a shampoo and was actually scared while using it.  The conditioner is nice and thick and I really think it helped save the ends of my hair.  With how dry my hair felt while washing, I was afraid what would happen when it dried.  Luckily, and I think this is due to the conditioner, my hair didn't resemble or feel like straw. After one use my scalp wasn't itchy or flaky which was nice.  But that was the only plus to this combo.  After how dry this made my hair feel while washing, I don't think I will ever try this one again.  It may work better for thicker hair, but it really didn't do anything good for my super fine hair. 

No comments:

Post a Comment