Thursday, August 16, 2012

Review: John Frieda Full Repair Shampoo and Conditioner

Today is another shampoo and conditioner review (yay samples!!!) This time it is John Frieda Full Repair shampoo and conditioner.  I had high hopes for this one as I have always loved John Frieda shampoos and this one did not disappoint. 

Overall Thoughts: I had two samples of this one so I was able to use it for 6 days.  As usual John Frieda gets along great with my super fine oily hair and dry scalp (great combo I have going for me!) It did not weigh my hair down or make it feel greasy.  It also did not irritate my scalp.  6 days wasn't long enough to see if any damage was repaired, but this was a great shampoo that made my hair feel soft, made it shiny, and didn't weigh my hair down.  One thing I love about this is that it is safe for color treated hair, which is something I look out for as I will color my hair a few times during the year.  I have also found that shampoos that are safe for color treated hair tend to be more gentle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment