Saturday, August 18, 2012

Review: Garnier Fructis Pure Clean Shampoo and Conditioner

Today is a perfect example why I love samples.  I got this sample and was SO excited.  I do try to be earth friendly and usually like natural products.  This sounded like it would be a great shampoo as it didn't seem to have a lot of extra harsh stuff in it. 

Overall Thoughts: This shampoo did clean my hair fairly well.  It did not make my hair extra oily (a big deal for my oily super fine hair) The conditioner wasn't very think and did not make the ends of my hair feel very moisturized.  What disappointed me the most was how it made my hair a bit dull.  It seemed to take away any natural shine my hair may have had.  It also dried out my scalp and made it itchy.  I am glad I got this sample before I went out and bought the full size product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment