Thursday, June 21, 2012

Swatch: Sally Hansen Flirt and Essie Shine of the Times

Today I bring you one of my favorite Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear colors, Flirt!! I LOVE this deep wine color.  It has a very very subtle sparkle to it that you can only see in certain light.  What I don't love is the brush in this bottle. I picked this up when it had a random 75% off sticker at CVS.  Nothing else was on sale, no big clearance sales had happened recently, but hey! pretty color at 75% off? Why not? Ends up...was on clearance because the brush is defective and is angled. =( So, lesson learned! If you find a random bottle of polish on sale...when nothing else is on sale...check the brush!! lol

With flash: 
Without flash:
Then for some fun I decided to add a layer of Essie Shine of the Times. Oh how I adore this polish! Its my only flakie at the moment...I think I need more...many many more!!!! I love how it makes everything look like an opal. 

With flash: (flash really killed the opal effect *sad face* ) 
Without flash: AHA! now you can see it!! 
This polish changes from red based shimmer to green.  The green would not come out for me in pictures! You can kinda sorta see it in the blur of my pinky nail. Wearing over a red based polish is really making the red shimmer pop! 

No comments:

Post a Comment