Monday, June 18, 2012

Manicure Monday

Today I tried to be fancy! First time trying a fun french tip using tape! Got the idea from Chloe's Nails who has some awesome tutorials!

Started with a base of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Grey Area.  This is a polish that took me a few months to finally buy.  For some reason I kept coming back to it and finally gave after a few months.  So glad I did! i love the purplish grey color and it covers like a dream. 

With flash:
Without flash:
Then I got creative! Did tips in Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Lacey Lilac. Took me a while to get the hang of it, by time I finished my second had I think I got it! I did a quick dry top coat on the base color and let it dry for an hour just to make sure it was totally dry and wouldn't pull up with the tape. 

With flash:
Without flash: 

Hope you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment