Sunday, June 24, 2012

Target Summer Beauty Bag

I love samples.  A lot. As much as the boyfriend laughs at me, I do actually use them and its a great way to try out new products without spending money.  This is my third Target beauty bag and love it! 

Here are the contents:
-Adorable cosmetic bag.  This is by far my favorite of the beauty bag bags.  I love the color and texture of the fabric
-TRESemme travel size of Spit Remedy shampoo and conditioner.  VERY excited to try this one out. My hair has so many split ends its depressing!
-Neutrogena Ultra Sheer dry touch sunblock in SPF 70.  I have used the Ultra Sheer line before and have always been impressed
-Aveeno smart essentials daily detoxifying scrub 
-Garnier Fructis Color Shield Fortifying Shampoo and Conditioner For Color Treated Hair
-Revlon Color Burst lip butter in peach parfait. Excited for this one as I am totally a lip stick girl
-and COUPONS! =) 

Will post reviews once I get to try out everything in the bag. Can't wait! 

No comments:

Post a Comment