Thursday, May 2, 2013

Swatch: Julep in Zelda

This came in my May Maven box. I have tried a few Julep polishes before and hated them. The only reason I got a box this month was I wanted to try out the lipsticks (review coming soon!) I tried this out tonight and oh my. This color is to die for. It is a beautiful pink gold and oh how it shines!!! And...it was almost a one coater! I could have gotten away with one coat, but I had to add a second coat to my right hand (yay attempting to apply polish with my non dominant hand lol) and since I was adding a second coat to one hand I added it to the other.

The real test will be to see how the wear is on this polish. The other Juleps I have turns to start cracking after one day. But even if this polish does, it's so beautiful I can let it pass lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment