Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Quick Review: Weil Mega-Bright Skin Tone Correcting Serum

This sample was received from the brand. Please see end of post for full disclosure.

This one did NOT like me!



Initial Thoughts: I was only able to try this for two days before I started having a massive breakout.  It absorbed into the skin well, but I did not notice any positive effects from it.  This is why I love samples, you really never know how your face may react to something.  What works great for others can make another a pimply mess.  This one just did not work at all for me. My skin is oily and acne prone, but not super sensitive.  Maybe this would be better for those who are not prone to break out? 

The sample of this product was sent directly by the brand.  This is my honest review and not influenced by receipt of the sample. 

No comments:

Post a Comment