Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Swatch: Sinful Colors Cinderella

Today let me introduce you to one of the best named polishes ever.  Today I bring you Sinful Colors in Cinderella.  This is a beautiful pale blue with iridescent micro glitter throughout.  It really does look like something Cinderella would wear! The only thing with this polish is that it is sheer, this took four coats to be totally opaque.  You could do one or two layers over white creme if you don't want to build up so many layers.  For me, this color is so awesome I don't mind an extra coat.

Without flash:

With flash:

2 comments:

  1. I like this color quite a lot.

    I never did receive and email back from influenster either time and if you check their "about" page, it all seems to have changed and instead of being about voxboxes and trying new products its more about people wasting tons of time reviewing things they bought themselves for nothing. I'm trying out bzzagent.com now and so far, so good...it links up with mypoints, so I've already made quite a bit of points off it, which is good. Just an update. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a friend who qualified for a voxbox...who has never been on the website...so yeah. Kinda bummed with how things are going with them. I'll check out bzzagent. I loves free! lol thank!!

      Delete