Monday, May 28, 2012

Manicure Monday

Welcome to my first manicure Monday! Today I have one of my favorite polishes Blue Wants To Be A Millionaire by Wet n Wild.  

With flash:
Without flash: 
Prior to a year ago, the last time I used Wet n Wild was in Jr. High, and I wasn't impressed.  So when I started to get back into doing my nails, I took a leap of faith and got this polish.  Oh my! So glad I did! Lets just say Wet n Wild has come a very long way in the last 10+ years and this polish especially is one of my favorites. 

It is a very pale blue sheer base with this awesome fine halo glitter.  This swatch took me four coats and you can still see my nail lines.  Usually this would bug me, but for some reason with this polish I don't mind at all. Maybe its because its glitter! Another thing I love is that is is a very fine glitter and can remove with ease, unlike some chunkier glitter polishes.  I cannot wait to try this over a white or black base.  I am so glad I gave Wet n Wild a second try.  

No comments:

Post a Comment