Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Manicure Monday

I'm alive! Sorry I have been MIA for so long. This whole multiple job thing is kicking my butt!! 

A few years ago this color came out as a Nordstrom exclusive and I fell in love with it. I lagged at buying it and missed it. Then butter London brought it back as part of their main line and I had to snatch it up. It was my "I survived the holiday season in retail" present to myself. 

So here she is. Butter London's Two Fingered Salute. I loooooove the copper specks. Looooove! 



4 comments:

  1. This is so unique, don't think I've ever seen a similar color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's why I had to have it! It was so different and pretty it HAD to be mine!

      Delete
  2. Ahhh~ You do have a blog. I thought I saw it but I wasn't too sure. This is a unique color and I don't blame you for wanting it.

    http://ahleessa4realz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This shade is so pretty! It reminds me of a polish I own (RBL Halcyon)!

    ReplyDelete