Saturday, June 29, 2013

Swatch: Opi in Chic From Ears to Tail

Polish received free for review from the Vogue Influencer Network. This is my honest review. 

Sorry I have been so MIA. Last seven days I worked 103 hours between three jobs. I'm back to normal next week so hopefully I will get back to track. Have some more swatches and reviews I have to share with y'all. 

Today I have a polish from the OPI Minnie Couture collection. This polish was sent to me by the Vogue Influencer Network. This is a pale pink with a very subtle shimmer. It is so subtle it does not translate to the nail at all. To be honest I have never really fallen for OPI. Their polishes are nice, but for the price I expect perfection. This one was a streaky mess! Given that is true with many pale pink cremes. It took four coats to get what you see here. 


No comments:

Post a Comment