Thursday, February 14, 2013

Quick Review: Biore Make-Up Removing Towelettes

Here is another face wipe. Only had one sample so I only got to use it once, which is good since this one won't be a repeat for me.





Initial Thoughts: The wipe is a good size with a nice texture to help scrub off makup.  It did a good job removing my makeup including mascara. It made my face tingle after I used it, which didn't bother me at first.  But then it kept tingling and almost got to the point of burning.  This went on for about 5 minutes after using this towelette.  The next morning my skin felt tight and dry. I have never used a Biore cleanser before, so maybe it is my face not cooperating with their formula.  I'm a bit creeped out by the burning tingle this gives me so I won't be trying this one again. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for reviewing this! With my super sensitive skin, now I know to stay away!

    ReplyDelete