Thursday, February 21, 2013

Quick Review: Aveeno Nourish+Strengthen Shampoo and Conditioner

Ah Aveeno, usually we get along so well....Lets look at their Nourish+Strengthen Shampoo and Conditioner.




Initial Thoughts: I was expecting to get along so well with this one.  First try and I thought it was a good shampoo, it made my hair clean.  I loved the conditioner since it is nice and thick. After I dried my hair it was super soft.  I was happy that once again Aveeno and my hair got along great! 

The next day and with the next two uses I noticed that my scalp started itching a lot.  My scalp is very temperamental and dries out and itches a lot.  I was sad since this is the first time an Aveeno shampoo has done this to me. Overall it is a great combo, especially if you like thick conditioners, but this one just didn't agree with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment