Wednesday, January 8, 2014

NOTD : Sinful Colors Rain Storm with Faceted

I'm alive! Ok kinda. Lol. Juggling 3 jobs and still getting over the evil cold of doom. But! My nails are cute. Yay? 

Did a quick mani with a base of Sinful Colors Rain Storm. I love this color. It is the perfect dusty blue. I then topped it with Sinful Colors Faceted. I did one coat of Faceted and was a bit bummed the bar glitter was sparse on the brush. I think I chose the wrong base color as you can barely see the glitter. Or maybe I just need more glitter. You can never go wrong with more glitter. 

I'm going to do my best to blog more often. I have soooo many polishes to share and products to review. I can't wait to share with you guys. 



1 comment:

  1. I usually don't complain about chipping since I'm pretty rough on my hand, but this brand is AWFUL about it. I felt like I wasted my time. Only a few hours later they looked like I hadn't touched them in weeks, and all I did was a bit of dishes.

    ReplyDelete