Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Review: Hydroxatone AM/PM Anti-Wrinkle Complex

 I received this product free for review from iFabbo. This is my honest review 

This isn't just a night cream, it can also be used for the day and has SPF 15. Lets take a look at it. 


Initial Thoughts: Happy it has SPF, just wish it was higher. I like to use at least SPF 30 on my face. It also, reminded me of butter, so I was a bit creeped out. It is very thick and I could definitely feel it on my skin.

Overall Thoughts: This cream is very thick. I could feel it on my skin and I was a bit extra oily the next morning. It is way too thick for my to wear under makeup during the day as I get super oily. I think this would work better for those with dry skin. It is way too much for my oily skin. My face was moisturized, but I was not a fan of the extra oil and heavy feeling it left on my skin. I would not purchase this one. 


No comments:

Post a Comment